KEEPING YOU IN THE KNOW
With IN THE KNOW NOW and MONIQUE CLAASEN
Join Mediamark IN THE KNOW NOW and MONIQUE CLAASSEN
Client Service Director Media and Digital: Kantar Millward Brown TO DISCUSS THE ART OF INTEGRATION
Date: 21 August 2018
Time: 08:30 for 09:00 – 11:00
Venue: Mediamark, 36 Homestead Road, Rivonia
For enquiries contact: [email protected]
(This course is closed)
The Art of Integration explores how to maximize the brand impact of multi-channel marketing campaigns, by applying the 5 principles of integration drawn from 4 global marketing studies. Book your seat now for this interesting discussion.
Monique Claassen Client Service Director Media and Digital Kantar Millward Brown
- More than 11 years’ expertise in the media and digital environment including working with media agencies, publishers and owners (Google, Facebook, PRIMEDIA, PROVANTAGE Media Group to name a few) and key clients across all verticals (CPG, Telecommunications, Finance, Auto, QSR, Alcohol, Pharma).
- Research experience across all broad market research specialities; Quantitative, Qualitative, Brand Health Tracking, Creative Development, Product Tests, Segmentation, Usage and Awareness Studies. Experience across all forms of research methodologies; face to face, online, mobile and panel management.
- International Experience: UK, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Angola, Zimbabwe, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, Namibia
- Previous Board Member of Mobile Marketing Association (Research and Insights)
- SAMRA (South African Market Research Association) Partner Member
- 2016 Global WPP Atticus Award Winner for paper on Digital Consumer Behavioural Predictions for Multi-Screen Marketing Insights
- 2017 Winner of Kantar Gold award for Collaboration across Kantar Media and Digital Teams
- Summa Cum Laude Marketing Graduate from University of the Free State